Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

nice

I was expecting to lol at this but wow. for a halo themed short I found that to be touching. I love how our main red character stands out in his amount of detail and everyone else looks like after thoughts though. THAT made me chuckle!

DoomzDayChikn responds:

heyyy they weren't after thoughts!!

.....

maybe they were, i dunno. lol

Run Fatman Run!!! Run Fatman Run!!!

pretty decent.

not bad man. like you said, we all gotta start some were! think if you work hard you could be real good with this! just a hint, next time throw in a little story or something to appease the relentless take-no-prisoners reviewers. they tend to be happy if there is some story involved. anyways, nice work and welcome to the world of animation! good luck!

Shockerx91 responds:

Hey, thank you so much for the tips and the comments!
I'll keep that in mind.

An Intresting Day An Intresting Day

funny

this was pretty funny. especially when you get to the crack part. animation was kinda lame though. needs a little work on that department. voise acting was so so. other than those two things, great work!

someplaceelse responds:

thanks for the advice! :)

Proper Chief Proper Chief

lol!!

wow that was funny! Make some more and put a little length into it or a short story or somthing. but I could see proper chief as a pretty awsome character!

A Typical Day In Japan A Typical Day In Japan

well,

lol dude, I love how you got everything in the background shaking. makes it look like crap but lol man, its funny! nice one!

Test Movie Test Movie

Good job!

Turd of the week! YAY! wow... Im a little late here arnt I? KAFRIGGIN YAY! and to award you, I give you a turdish score!

you get 2 points for the random ending picture of you and meat. oooh! MEAT! I LOVE MEAT! YAAAAAY!!!!

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

There is no way...

There is no way this is your first flash! that was SOOOO good! Yet extremely creepy... Man I hate clowns...

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

Haha clowns have never really bothered me - but I can certainly see the fear in them, otherwise I wouldn't have made this I suppose - Thankyou very much for the words!

Ball vs. Ball Ball vs. Ball

First time?

not bad. had some length and it was entertaining! only thing Id like to say is that the balls are shaking too much (thats what she said) as if they're having a seisure! lol (yes I know I cant spell) anyways all in all this was pretty good. keep it up!

J101 responds:

lol thanks man. And yes, that IS what she said!

Katan Katan

woah.

This is the best animation Ive seen on new grounds so far! You realy got talent! this kinda reminded me of a cross between Indiana Jones and National Treasure. Great art with TONS of detail! Music lined up PERFECTLY! Action was gripping and exciting! Great work! Keep 'em commin!

Spider Powers 3 Spider Powers 3

Sorry...

I realy wanted to like this one but I just didnt find it very funny.... Animation wasn't that bad, coulda used a little more color. Voise acting wasn't terrible but it left somthing to be desired. I find it funny how everybody compairs your characters to C&H. Yes they look similer but common! they look decent and they're simple to draw! lol anyways, good effort and happy animating! peace out.